It can all be a little overwhelming when you become a Netflix user. Because Netflix takes care of all of the technical FAQ’s, below are frequently asked questions targeted to those who are already familiar with the basic tools and are ready to start watching some content!
How to choose which movie to watch with your friends on Saturday night?
1. First things first: choose a genre
This is definitely the most crucial step as it is the only way to slim down the overwhelming amount of options that Netflix offers
2. Check out the most popular flicks or new releases within this genre
Netflix will suggest the most well-liked and new movies to choose from automatically, so scroll through those to see what stands out
3. Narrow it down to the top 3 choices amongst you and your friends
4. Everyone votes and majority rules!
Et voila! You are in business
When do you know that something simply isn’t worth watching anymore?
Do you ever have that feeling of guilt for not finishing a show? But however hard you try it is just utterly painful to sit through?
At some point, enough is enough. Once you realize that you are absolutely dreading the thought of sitting there for a whole 45 minutes just to find out what happens, it’s time to just let that one go. If you are so desperate to know, just take a gander at the online spoilers so you don’t waste any more time!
What to watch on your first “Netflix and chill”?
What is the perfect “Netflix and chill” movie, you may be wondering? Meaning, the film you watch with the intent of turning a “hang” into a “fling”. This flick should not be plot-heavy, have subtitles, nor should it require a significant amount of attention. There is a lot banking on choosing the right movie as it sets the tone for the whole evening.
Allow me to do the homework in providing the variety of cinema, while Netflix offers the entertainment, so all you have to worry about is the chilling!
Below are the top 5 picks for your Netflix and chill session:
1. 50 First Dates
2. Moonrise Kingdom
4. 10 Things I Hate About You
5. Love Actually
What are the best snacks to eat while you watch Netflix?
Because having a dietary restriction is the latest trend of the 21st century, listed are my fav snacks for some selected palates to binge on while you binge watch!
1. Dairy free: Oreo’s, Coconut Bliss Ice-cream, Justin’s dark chocolate peanut butter cups, Nutter Butter Cookies
2. Gluten free: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Sriracha Kettle Chips, Snickers, Capello’s Cookie Dough, Glutino Chocolate Covered Pretzels
3. Savory snacks: Dorito’s Sweet Chili Heat, Sun Chips, Smartfood Popcorn, Miss Vickie’s Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Rold Gold Pretzels
4. Sweet snacks: Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Cherry Blasters, Gummy Bears, Fuzzy Peaches
5. Healthy snacks: Salt and vinegar zucchini chips, veggies & dip, chili-lime roasted chickpeas, trail mix, SkinnyPop Popcorn
How to stop yourself from binge watching?
You DON’T! That is exactly what the beautiful essence of Netflix is all about.